Wanjiku The Teacher Biography
Wanjiku the Teacher whose real name is Carolyne Wanjiku is a kenyan comedian who was born and raised in Nairobi county. She is a fourth born in a family of six. She is the founder and CEO of mwalimu production that creates content. The production is also helping to work on animating the character teacher wanjiku specifically for children.
Wanjiku The Teacher Career
Her career in acting began in 2007 where she took part in set book plays. She says that her skills were nurtured and sharpened by Director Sammy Mwangi and Victor Ber while she was at Heartsrings Kenya through which she did more than 30 plays .
She later decided to ditch acting and venture in stand up comedy. She has done 1hr 30 minutes comedy sessions on the monthly comedy show Hot Seat. She also got to feature on Churchill Show.
- Gems of Wisdom: Secret of Success in Life
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- The Health Value of Kissing Passionately Will Surprise You
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
She has been an ambassador for:
- Airtel Money
- Unilevers Blue Band
- National Bank
she also had the honors of working with leading companies in Africa, uniliver, Honda, office of the president, nation media group as a radio presenter, royal media group as a comedian and actor, kenya literature bureau educating children about there sexuality, USAID promoting police reforms .
Wanjiku The Teacher Family: Wedding, Children
She got married in December 2014 to Victor Ber in a private ceremony at St. Pauls Catholic Church, University way, Nairobi. The reception was held at the Bowling Grill along Forest road in Parklands.
Victor Ber is a creative director and producer.
She has two children.
Wanjiku The Teacher Photo