Wasini Island Description
Wasini Island is a very sparsely populated and underdeveloped Island and is only 10 kilometers from Kisite Mpunguti Marine national Park. Wasini is a coral island that is traditionally inhabited by the Vumba people, an indigenous group of coastal bantu speaking community with a very rich culture and history.
We welcome you to Charlie Claw’s on Wasini Island – a great escape and getaway located in the heart of “real” Africa on the very edge of Kenya’s exciting Swahili coastal strip. A true pearl!Wasini Island
- Rosemary Odinga Bows Out of Kibra MP Race
- Chris Kirubi Rubbishes Mike Sonko’s Job Offer as Nairobi’s Economic Advisor
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
Our happy guests can testify that we offer a wide variety of exciting activities, including: Snorkeling, Scuba Diving,Dhow Sailing, Dolphin Spotting, Sunset Cruise ( new!) andexquisite seafood dining at the famous Charlie Claw’s Restaurant.
In addition, we offer tailor made services that are uniquely designed for families, friends & that romantic moment. Share intimate moments at the headland hideaway or have fun as a group or the challenge of a team building day too!
Wasini Island Contacts
Attraction Type: Beach & Marine, Culture
Category: Coral Reef, Beach, Community Tourism
City / Town: Shimoni
Road / Street: Shimoni Road
Telephone: 254 41 222 5428 254 722 475796
Entrance Fee: No