Where can I get a sugar mummy in Nairobi
Where can I get a sugar mummy in Nairobi: Nairobi sugar mummies are successful women holding influential positions both in the private and public sector. There are hundreds of sites and thousands of Facebook pages for sugar mummies in Kenya looking for young toyboys. Sugar mummies in Nairobi are looking for young and virile man for company and sex. That means you have to know how to please a woman in bed and make her scream. visit one of the pages just to try our luck of getting a rich sugar mummies in Kenya.
Some of the traits that sugar mummies in Kenya are interested in are:
- Well groomed and presentable
- Good in bed and able to satisfy a woman
- Drug and disease free
- Willing to undergo a medical check up
- Available on weekends and evenings
- Willing to travel
Generally sugar mummy in Nairobi are looking for:
- A young sexually experienced man preferably ages 19-30
- HIV free. Test is a must.
- Fun to be with and good company.
- Proper grooming. You should not embarrass her in public.
- Good command of English. Especially if you want the canadian.
- For the sugar mummies in Nairobi, two of them want a threesome with you. If you can satisfy two women then this is your chance. The other one just wants a good man, reliable, strong in bed and able to drive her around.
- Drama free. No angry girlfriend moments. A man who does not have girlfriends disturbing the peace every now and then will not be desirable.
You cannot make the cut for sugar mummy in Kenya if you are:
- Underage. 18 and below please stay in School and work hard for your exams.
- Not experienced. None of the above mentioned sugar mummies want a student in bed. A stallion is more like what is needed.
- Cannot travel. You will be traveling to exotic and foreign places as part of romancing her.
- Immature. Don’t contact us if you just want to play games and cannot really date a cougar.
- Not well endowed down south. If you are going to disappoint in bed then don’t bother.
Where can I get a sugar mummy in Nairobi – Video