About Wilber Ottichilo
Wilberforce “Wilber” Otichilo is a Kenyan politician, and the current Governor of Vihiga County having trounced Reverend Moses Akaranga in the 8/8/2017 elections. He was elected Member of Parliament for Emuhaya Constituency in 2008. He hails from Emanyinya village, Emusire, in Central Bunyore. Wilber Otichilo was born September 23, 1952 in Emanyinya village, Emusire sublocation, central Bunyore, Kenya.
Wilber Ottichilo Education Background
He started school at Emanyinya Primary School in 1960 after which he joined Emusire Secondary School in 1968 and graduated in 1971. Otichilo attended Makerere University from 1974 to 1977, the University of Nairobi from 1981 to 1983, as well as Colorado State University from 1984-1986. He obtained his doctorate in Natural Resource Management and Space Science from the University of Wageningen and International Institute for Earth Observation and Geoinformation, The Netherlands.
Wilber Ottichilo Career
Prior to becoming the MP for Emuhaya, Otichilo was the Director General for Regional Centre for Mapping of Resources for Development (RCMRD), an agency of United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (UNECA).
Wilber Ottichilo Politics
He was elected to parliament through a by election after the Emuhaya seat in parliament became vacant, following the election of Kenneth Marende as speaker of the National Assembly. In the year 2017 he won in the general election to become the new governor of Vihiga County.
Wilber Ottichilo Age
He was born September 23, 1952.
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- Inspiration on the 7 Principles of an Eagle