Bishop Wilfred Lai Biography
Bishop Dr. Wilfred Lai is the senior pastor of Jesus Celebration Center, a Christian ministry whose headquarters is located in Mombasa, Kenya. The main sanctuary is the biggest glass cathedral in East Africa with a capacity of 30,000.
Pastor was called in the ministry in 1982 when he was working at Standard Chartered Bank in Machakos. He went and joined Life Ministry (Christian Campus for Christ) in Nairobi in 1983 he was then transferred to Mombasa where he was the Director of Coast Province, he was also the assistant pastor of the local Redeemed Gospel Church.
In 1986 he became the Senior Pastor and at the same time left Life ministry to be able to concentrate on his new assignment. The church grew from a congregation of 60 people in 1986 to a congregation of 4000 in 1991 when Jesus Celebration Centre, JCC was born. JCC is one of the fastest growing churches in eastern central Africa.
Bishop Dr. Wilfred Lai is married to Rita Lai with two sons David (1982) and Daniel (1984).
Contacts and Facebook
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- Inspiration on the 7 Principles of an Eagle