Willis Raburu Biography
Willis Raburu was born on 1st April 1987 in Kisumu county. He is a media personality who hosts 10 over 10 on Citizen TV on friday. He used to bring a weekly segment on Citizen TV dubbed ‘Truthmeter’ which was part of Citizen Tv’s weekly prime-time line up of programming.
2006-2010: Undergraduate student at Moi University, Bachelor’s degree in Information Science/Science.
Secondary school student at Chemelil Academy High School
Primary school student at Aga Khan Primary School in Kisumu
May 2015- Present: Tv Presenter/ Host, Citizen TV
October 2010- Present: Broadcast Journalist/ News Anchor/ News Repoter at Royal Media Services
April 2014- May 2014: Exchange journalist at PBS Newshour
- Daniel Ndambuki (Churchill) Responds To Rumors That He Is Dead
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
October 2013- November 2013: CNN Journalism Fellow at CNN
Willis Raburu Awards
Maji Award for the three part series ‘Deadly Water’
Childrens Rights Award for a series journey of resilience of children from Rwanda
Road Safety Awards for the series Killer Drivers
Willis Raburu Girlfriend
In 2014, he proposed to his girlfriend Sally Mbilu and offered her a Kshs. 100,000 ring.
They later broke up after two years. According to The Standard when Heads Up reached them to confirm the news, Sally did not pick the calls, while Willis refused to comment. “I heard about it from another blog, but i have no comment” he told the Heads Up
Willis Raburu Video