Willis Raburu Biography
Willis Raburu was born on 1st April 1987 in Kisumu county. He is a media personality who hosts 10 over 10 on Citizen TV on friday. He used to bring a weekly segment on Citizen TV dubbed ‘Truthmeter’ which was part of Citizen Tv’s weekly prime-time line up of programming.
Willis Raburu Education Background
- 2006-2010: Undergraduate student at Moi University, Bachelor’s degree in Information Science/Science.
- Secondary school student at Chemelil Academy High School
- Primary school student at Aga Khan Primary School in Kisumu
- May 2015- Present: Tv Presenter/ Host, Citizen TV
- October 2010- Present: Broadcast Journalist/ News Anchor/ News Repoter at Royal Media Services
- April 2014- May 2014: Exchange journalist at PBS Newshour
- October 2013- November 2013: CNN Journalism Fellow at CNN
Willis Raburu Awards
- Maji Award for the three part series ‘Deadly Water’
- Childrens Rights Award for a series journey of resilience of children from Rwanda
- Road Safety Awards for the series Killer Drivers
Willis Raburu Girlfriend
In 2014, he proposed to his girlfriend Sally Mbilu and offered her a Kshs. 100,000 ring.
They later broke up after two years. According to The Standard when Heads Up reached them to confirm the news, Sally did not pick the calls, while Willis refused to comment. “I heard about it from another blog, but i have no comment” he told the Heads Up
4 Things You Did Not About Willis Raburu’s Wife – Mary Raburu
Well, for those who don’t know Raburu’s prayer partner, here are the five things you should know
Willis Raburu wife is religious
Mary Raburu is a staunch Christian. She is a member of the famous Jubilee Christian Church led by Bishop Allan and reverend Kathy Kiuna. And just like the other daughters of Zion, Mary is a great supporter of ‘Mum and Dad’ and she always posts a lot about them.
Willis Raburu wife is a naturalista
Mary Raburu is different from these city women who spend thousands on weaves and wigs just to be more attractive. She is very simple. She mostly rocks short hair or common Abuja braids. On her birthday, she rocked a simple sisal weave compared to other women who go for expensive stuff on their wedding day.
Willis Raburu wife is ‘overprotective’
Mary cyber stalks her husband Raburu. She keeps liking his twitter posts so ladies don’t dare slide into his DM maybe she has all the passwords to his social media accounts. Cheza safe!
Willis Raburu wife is from Murang’a
Hapa Raburu aliangukia! Murang’a women beat their counterparts from the mountain, 10 nil. They are the best wives, submissive and unlike their Nyeri sisters who fight their men and thrive on controversy.
Willis Raburu Video