www.psckjobs.go.ke: This Online Recruitment and Selection system has been developed by the Public Service Commission as a platform to enable job applicants apply for various advertised vacancies in the Public Service.
This is done by the applicant logging into the system by specifying his/her ID Number/Passport and password, then selecting the advert whose details one would like to edit and then edit as appropriate. Please note that this is possible as long as the advert is running. In addition, it will be worthy to note the following:
a) The preferred Internet Browser for this system is Mozilla Firefox
b) All first time users of this new version of the Online Recruitment and Selection system are required to register by initially providing ID / Passport No., Surname, Email Address (for future correspondence) and Creating a password for subsequently accessing the system.
c) To apply for any advertised job, log into the system using the ID / Passport No and the Password created in (b) above.
d) Applicant MUST ensure that all details pertaining to Personal Details, Qualifications, Experiences, Registration, Other Courses, Referees and Other Details are provided before Submitting the application.
e) ONLY applications which are fully filled and submitted will be considered.
- Rosemary Odinga Bows Out of Kibra MP Race
- Chris Kirubi Rubbishes Mike Sonko’s Job Offer as Nairobi’s Economic Advisor
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
f) Upon successful job application, applicants are advised to print and keep a copy of the Feedback Report (application summary) by clicking on the Report tab or Application Summary link on the Application Menu.
g) The Online Recruitment and Selection system allows applicants to amend/revisit their application(s) at any time BEFORE the Advert Closure Date.
Resetting of Passwords
Only users who have explicitly registered using this NEW system are able to reset their passwords. Users who had registered in the previous
version of this system are hereby required to register afresh by providing ID / Passport No., Surname, Email Address and Creating a
password. In event that you forget the password, you will be required to click “Forgot Password” link and provide the exact email you had
used to register. A link will be sent to the email address you used to register.
P.O. Box 30095, 00100, Nairobi, Kenya
Telephone: +254 (020) 2223901-5, 2227471-5
Fax: +254 (020) 2214791
Mobile: +254-724-253807 +254-724-253807,