About Wycliffe Wafula Wangamati
Wycliffe Wafula Wangamati is a kenyan politician from Bungoma county. He is the new Governor of the Bungoma County after winning in the 2017 Kenyan general elections.He is a Qualified Actuary and an Experienced Senior Manager with both Local and International experience in Pensions and Investment Consultancy.
Wycliffe Wafula Wangamati Achievements
Mr Wangamati has been at the core of the restructuring and business re- engineering at Alexander Forbes. As Principal Consultant and Actuary to the Local Authorities Trust Fund he successfully helped convert the Fund from one operating on a defined benefit basis to one operating on a defined contribution basis. The Fund has an asset base Kshs 12 billion. Principal Consultant and Support Actuary to the KCB Staff Pension Fund – one of the Largest Occupational Pension Fund in Kenya with an asset base of Kshs20 billion.
Wycliffe Wafula Wangamati Politics
He was a gubernatorial aspirant in the 2017 Kenyan general elections where he beat his opponents to become the new governor of Bungoma County.
Wycliffe Wafula Wangamati Age
Details of his age will be updated soon.
Wycliffe Wafula Wangamati Family
Details about his family will be updated soon.
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- Inspiration on the 7 Principles of an Eagle