Lee Kinyanjui Biography
Lee Kinyanjui is a Kenyan politician. He belongs to the jubilee party and he is the
new governor of Nakuru County after emerging as the winner in the 2017 general elections. Lee Kinyanjui is a graduate of Kenyatta University. He has a Masters in Business Administration and a Masters in International Relations from the University of Nairobi.
Facts About Lee Kinyanjui
- Name: Lee Kinyanjui
- Age: He is 43 years old as of 2019.
- Political Party: jubilee party
Lee Kinyanjui Education
- Date: Not Available
- Education Institution: Kenyatta University
- Qualification: a graduate
- Date: Not Available
- Education Institution: University of Nairobi.
- Qualification: Masters in Business Administration and a Masters in International
Lee Kinyanjui Age
Lee was born in 1976 in Kenya and is currently 43 years old as of 2019.
Lee Kinyanjui Family
Lee Kinyanjui Parents, Brothers and Sisters
After doing our research, details about his parents are not available and it is also not known if he has any siblings.
Lee likes to keep his personal life private hence information about his dating life is not available. It is therefore not known whether he is married or has any children. However, this information will be updated as soon as it is available.
Lee Kinyanjui Salary
According to our reliable source, governors in Kenya earn a monthly basic salary of Kshs. 924.000 and a number of allowances thus pushing their gross salaries to over a million
Lee Kinyanjui Net Worth
Working as a politician, there is no doubt Lee earns a good salary and has been able to accumulate good net worth. However, his exact net worth has not yet been revealed but the information will be updated as soon as it is available.
Lee Kinyanjui Passions and Interests
Kinyanjui is very passionate about community development and good governance for sustainable growth. In particular, he believes in the provision of water, roads, education, and improvement in agriculture and industry can revolutionize Nakuru county.
Lee Kinyanjui Work
Lee worked in the private sector for 10 years before venturing into public life as a member of parliament for Nakuru Town. He has also served in the National Government as an Assistant Minister for Roads and later as a chairman for NTSA.
Frequently Asked Questions About Lee Kinyanjui
Who is Lee Kinyanjui?
Lee Kinyanjui is a Kenyan politician. He belongs to the jubilee party and he is the new governor of Nakuru County
How old is Lee Kinyanjui?
He is 43 years old as of 2019.
Is Lee Kinyanjui married?
Lee Kinyanjui Salary?
According to our reliable sources, MPs in Kenya earns a monthly salary of Ksh. 1.33 million. Besides their fat salaries, MPs are entitled to a Sh5 million car grant, Sh20 million mortgage and a Sh7 million car loan.
How much is Lee Kinyanjui net worth?
Where does Lee Kinyanjui live?
Where is Lee Kinyanjui now?
Overview of a Members of Parliament in Kenya
Kenya has a total of 349 Members of Parliament; 290 elected from the constituencies, 47 women elected from the counties and 12 members nominated by parliamentary political parties to represent special interests of youth, persons with disabilities and workers. The speaker serves as an ex-official member.
Responsibilities of Member Parliament
- Representation: Acts on your behalf on issues of concern to you & the nation.
- Oversight: Controls budget, oversees the presidency, ministries and parastatals plus appointments.
- Legislation: Develops or contributes to lawmaking.
- CDF: Runs the Constituency Development Fund.
Qualifications for Election as an MP
A person is eligible for election as a member of Parliament if the person
- is registered as a voter;
- satisfies any educational, moral and ethical requirements prescribed by this Constitution or by an Act of Parliament
- is nominated by a political party, or is an independent candidate who is supported by at least one thousand registered voters in the constituency
Disqualifications for Election as an MP
A person is disqualified from being elected a member of Parliament if the person
- is a State officer or other public officer, other than a member of Parliament;
- has, at any time within the five years immediately preceding the date of election, held office as a member of the Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission;
- has not been a citizen of Kenya for at least the ten years immediately preceding the date of the election;
- is a member of a county assembly;
- is of unsound mind;
- is an undischarged bankrupt;
- is subject to a sentence of imprisonment of at least six months, as at the date of registration as a candidate, or at the date of election; (A person is not disqualified unless all possibility of appeal or review of the relevant sentence or decision has been exhausted)
- is found, in accordance with any law, to have misused or abused a State office or public office or in any way to have contravened Chapter Six.pf the Kenyan constitution