Maseno School Students Riot Over Principal’s Suspension
Police officers were Wednesday morning deployed at Maseno School after students went on a rampage protesting against the interdiction of their Principal, Mr Paul Otula.
The angry learners boycotted the morning classes demanding Mr Otula, who has reportedly been replaced by Homa Bay High School Principal Andrew Buop, be reinstated.
The Principal was dismissed following an incident where a Form One student was allegedly sodomised by senior students.
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
According to the 16-year-old, he was sexually molested by a school captain together with two other students in January.
“Not only was the boy beaten, but he was also sodomised. We took him to Maseno Mission Hospital where he was treated before reporting to Maseno Police Station on January 24. I have all the documents,” his guardian disclosed.
Police are at the school’s compound to quell the unrest which saw a journalist attacked and his camera destroyed.