Maseno School Students Riot Over Principal’s Suspension
Police officers were Wednesday morning deployed at Maseno School after students went on a rampage protesting against the interdiction of their Principal, Mr Paul Otula.
The angry learners boycotted the morning classes demanding Mr Otula, who has reportedly been replaced by Homa Bay High School Principal Andrew Buop, be reinstated.
The Principal was dismissed following an incident where a Form One student was allegedly sodomised by senior students.
According to the 16-year-old, he was sexually molested by a school captain together with two other students in January.
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
“Not only was the boy beaten, but he was also sodomised. We took him to Maseno Mission Hospital where he was treated before reporting to Maseno Police Station on January 24. I have all the documents,” his guardian disclosed.
Police are at the school’s compound to quell the unrest which saw a journalist attacked and his camera destroyed.
Join us at Softkenya Group where we share our best Quotes, Stories, Poems, Excerpts, Sermons, Messages, Personal Experiences and Useful guides... The SOFTKENYA COMMUNITY --- Join us Here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1217813621643464/