Kenya is a land of contrasts, and nowhere is this more apparent than in its range of altitudes. The hills and mountains of Kenya are a world apart from the lowland valleys and plains.
High altitude Kenya offers something for everyone. There are refreshing hill walks through bird rich areas or more active hikes into mountains forests.
Mountains in Kenya
Africa’s second highest peak is a majestic monolith regarded as the sacred realm of Ngai, god of the local Kikuyu people, and home to one of the planet’s rarest sights, Equatorial Snow …
A dormant volcano whose awe-inspiring crater is a secret world of Kenya wildlife …
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Application Form To Marry My Daughter
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
Rising from the Western Forests, this mountain is home to mysterious Kitum Cave, a deep cavern visited by herds of Elephants …
In the Heartland of the Samburu people, these hills are a haven for wildlife and the perfect destination for the adventurous trekker …
These lush green hills are a bird watchers and hill walkers paradise …
High and Cool, these hills are the perfect getaway from the coastal heat, and home to a fascinating range of wildlife …
Taita and Chyulu Hills
Framing the vast wilderness of Tsavo, these hills have great wildlife and greater views of Kilimanjaro …