Nyamira Town Guide
Nyamira town is located in Kisii County, Kisii district, Nyanza Province in western Kenya.
Geography and Climate of Nyamira Town
Geography and Climate of Nyamira covers an area 899.3 sq km with temperatures range of 10.1 °C to 28.7 °C, and rainfall of between 600mm and 2,300mm per annum. Nyamira Town is the administrative capital.
Economic Activities in Nyamira Town
Nyamira Kenya Transport
Nyamira town is easily accessible by road. The county has a road network that has been used by the locals in the transportation of farm produce to Nyamira and other trading centres in the region. Tourists visiting the region can also use the Oginga Odinga International Airport at Kisumu; this saves a lot of time rather than transport by road from Nairobi.
Other towns near Nyamira include:
- Malava (7.7 miles / 12.4 km N/NW)
- Kisii (12.7 miles / 20.5 km SW)
- Oyugis (12.9 miles / 20.8 km W/NW)
- Suneka (13.4 miles / 21.6 km SW)
- Nyansiongo (16.1 miles / 25.9 km S/SE)
- Keroka (16.9 miles / 27.2 km S/SE)
- Sotik (17.6 miles / 28.4 km E/SE)
- Litein (19.4 miles / 31.3 km E)
- Kimilili (20.7 miles / 33.3 km SW)
- Tabaka (21.0 miles / 33.9 km SW)
Nyamira Town- Photos
Nyamira Kenya- Videos
We endeavor to keep our content True, Accurate, Correct, Original and Up to Date.
If you believe that any information in this article is Incorrect, Incomplete, Plagiarised, violates your Copyright right or you want to propose an update, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the proposed changes and the content URL. Provide as much information as you can and we promise to take corrective measures to the best of our abilities.