ODM Politician Jailed For 15 Years
A Member of County Assembly (MCA) affiliated to the ODM Party has been sentenced to 15 years in prison after he was found guilty of defiling a 13-year old Class Six pupil.
Mr Hura conducted the sexual assault at a local hotel in Ntimaru East in May 2014.
High Court Judge Anthony Murima, rejected an appeal filed by the MCA disputing the sentence that had been issued by a Magistrate Court, stating that the offence deserved such a sentence.
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
Justice Murima stated that Hura had 14 days to appeal the decision at the Appeals Court in Kisumu if he was not satisfied with the verdict.
The minor in her previous testimony, informed the court that she had gone to buy charcoal and vegetables from the shopping centre when the MCA trailed her into a hotel.
However, the accused refuted the minor’s claims in his submission to the court insisting that he was at home commemorating the birth of his newborn son, the day the crime happened.
A medical report by a clinical officer at Kehancha District Hospital was adduced in court to show that the girl was raped.
Join us at Softkenya Group where we share our best Quotes, Stories, Poems, Excerpts, Sermons, Messages, Personal Experiences and Useful guides... The SOFTKENYA COMMUNITY --- Join us Here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1217813621643464/