Patrick Oketch alias Charlie in comedy series, Mother-In-Law has joined politics and will contest Embakasi East Parliamentary Seat.
Patrick Oketch alias Charlie who plays the role of a son who is always caught up in drama, announced the news through social media.
Here is his post:
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
“AFTER LONG DELIBERATION AND CONSULTATION WITH MY PEOPLE. THEY HAVE MANAGED TO CONVINCE ME TO RUN FOR OFFICE, I WILL BE CONTESTING THE EMBAKASI EAST PARLIAMENTARY SEAT. I WILL BE ADDRESSING THE PRESS SOON. GOD BLESS YOU AND GOD BLESS EMBA”
We wish him all the best….