Popular Actor ‘Charlie’ of the Mother in Law Show Sets Eyes on Political Seat
Charlie will be contesting the Embakasi East parliamentary seat
People call it “entering the murky world of politics” but it sure depends on where one stands. While most people would not let go of their careers to pursue politics, celebrities in Kenya seem to effortlessly transition from the screen to political quest. Such is the case with Patrick Oketch popularly known as ‘Charlie’ of the Mother in law show.
As it were, Patrick Oketch who hails from Embakasi decided to join politics after deliberations and consultations from his people who according to him have promised to back up his quest.
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
“After long deliberation and consultation with my people. They have managed to convince me to run for office, I will be contesting the Embakasi East parliamentary seat. I will be addressing the press soon. God bless you and God bless Emba” He said
The actor joins the long list of celebrities such as Nyasuguta, Frasha and Music producer Chege who are planning to vie for various political leadership positions come the August elections.