Sad: Kenyans in tears as baby Brian who’s mum died in accident succumbs to brain damage a year later
Brian’s mother died on the spot, he survived but was admitted at Kenyatta National Hospital for five months and discharged
In September 2016, Baby Brian’s condition worsened and he was rushed to hospital by his grandmother
- INTERIOR CABINET SECRETARY JOSEPH NKAISSERY IS DEAD
- Gems of Wisdom: Secret of Success in Life
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- The Health Value of Kissing Passionately Will Surprise You
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
Kenyans united and contributed KSh 2 million to Baby Brian’s medical kitty to Paybill Number 891300 with the Account 8392 for his surgery.
Heartwarming photos of the Baby Brian who remained admitted at Gertrude’s hospital, Muthaiga were shared on Facebook using the hashtag #ChampBrian.
Ndung’u Nyoro who has been updating Kenyans on Baby Brian’s progress announced the sad news on Facebook.
“We accept the will of God #ChampBrian, rest in eternal peace.
It’s been one year of fighting. Since that accident in January 2016 you have been in theatre more times you than have visited your grandma’s home.
We thank God for your life. Your warm smile kept our hopes alive. But God wanted the best for you.
Join us at Softkenya Group where we share our best Quotes, Stories, Poems, Excerpts, Sermons, Messages, Personal Experiences and Useful guides... The SOFTKENYA COMMUNITY --- Join us Here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1217813621643464/