Susumila Speaks About His ‘witchcraft’
Renowned Mombasa-based singer Kenya Susumila has admitted indulging in witchcraft — but says it is not witchcraft as people know it but one with a difference.
Asked why he had coined himself the name “Wachawi International” during an interview with music TV presenter Mzazi Willy Tuva, Susumila responded: “Mimi ni mchawi kwenye kufanya kazi” (Yes, I am a wizard when it comes to doing good music).
This comes at a time when there have been concerns among Mombasa artistes that some of them are using witchcraft to sustain themselves in the showbiz business as the expense of others.
Susumila’s latest song Oyoo featuring Timmy T Dat has been well received by fans as well as the media.
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
Join us at Softkenya Group where we share our best Quotes, Stories, Poems, Excerpts, Sermons, Messages, Personal Experiences and Useful guides... The SOFTKENYA COMMUNITY --- Join us Here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1217813621643464/