Susumila Speaks About His ‘witchcraft’
Renowned Mombasa-based singer Kenya Susumila has admitted indulging in witchcraft — but says it is not witchcraft as people know it but one with a difference.
Asked why he had coined himself the name “Wachawi International” during an interview with music TV presenter Mzazi Willy Tuva, Susumila responded: “Mimi ni mchawi kwenye kufanya kazi” (Yes, I am a wizard when it comes to doing good music).
This comes at a time when there have been concerns among Mombasa artistes that some of them are using witchcraft to sustain themselves in the showbiz business as the expense of others.
- Gems of Wisdom: Secret of Success in Life
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- The Health Value of Kissing Passionately Will Surprise You
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
Susumila’s latest song Oyoo featuring Timmy T Dat has been well received by fans as well as the media.