Hippo Point is a private wildlife sanctuary on the shores of Lake Naivasha. It aims to be a slow safari, a place where visitors relax and commune with nature. The sanctuary includes a wellness retreat and offers a selection of activities.
Dodo‘s Tower is all 8-floor lower, rated as i of the top retreats in the world. The tower has spectacular views over Oloidien Bay and the animals that graze at its shore. There are 4 en-suite double rooms and 1 en-suite single. There is also a spacious living room with balcony, fully equipped kitchen, dining room, writing room, meditation room and top view room. The Manor House, built in the 19305 and restored in 1998, 15 a relic of Kenya’s colonial past. Surrounded by a traditional English garden of scented roses and lush lawns, the house has 8 en-suite double rooms and 1 en—suite single room, a secluded swimming pool, a gazebo for body treatments and a team of staff.
The chef serves fresh, healthy, homemade dishes. The yoga barn offers yoga sessions overlooking the lake, and week—long yoga retreats The spa products are drawn from nature, using local knowledge of herbal medicines. Safaris, helicopter trips, cultural experiences, watersports and horse riding can all be booked from Hippo Point.
- INTERIOR CABINET SECRETARY JOSEPH NKAISSERY IS DEAD
- Gems of Wisdom: Secret of Success in Life
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- The Health Value of Kissing Passionately Will Surprise You
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
Hippo Point Contacts
Tel: +254 733 993 713
Join us at Softkenya Group where we share our best Quotes, Stories, Poems, Excerpts, Sermons, Messages, Personal Experiences and Useful guides... The SOFTKENYA COMMUNITY --- Join us Here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1217813621643464/