Hippo Point is a private wildlife sanctuary on the shores of Lake Naivasha. It aims to be a slow safari, a place where visitors relax and commune with nature. The sanctuary includes a wellness retreat and offers a selection of activities.
Dodo‘s Tower is all 8-floor lower, rated as i of the top retreats in the world. The tower has spectacular views over Oloidien Bay and the animals that graze at its shore. There are 4 en-suite double rooms and 1 en-suite single. There is also a spacious living room with balcony, fully equipped kitchen, dining room, writing room, meditation room and top view room. The Manor House, built in the 19305 and restored in 1998, 15 a relic of Kenya’s colonial past. Surrounded by a traditional English garden of scented roses and lush lawns, the house has 8 en-suite double rooms and 1 en—suite single room, a secluded swimming pool, a gazebo for body treatments and a team of staff.
- Daniel Ndambuki (Churchill) Responds To Rumors That He Is Dead
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
The chef serves fresh, healthy, homemade dishes. The yoga barn offers yoga sessions overlooking the lake, and week—long yoga retreats The spa products are drawn from nature, using local knowledge of herbal medicines. Safaris, helicopter trips, cultural experiences, watersports and horse riding can all be booked from Hippo Point.
Hippo Point Contacts
Tel: +254 733 993 713