Dhamini Co-op Savings & Credit Society Ltd
Dhamini Co-op Savings & Credit Society Ltd was incorporated in 1985 with the aim of providing Savings and Credit facilities to the Anglican Church workers and other tertiary Church related institution staff.Currently the membership is open to any organization with interested members. The current membership stands at 2000 with deposits of over 91 million.
- Transparency and accountability
- Equality and equity
- Innovation and creativity
To be a sustainable savings and credit financial institution offering superior services to empower our members.
- Gems of Wisdom: Secret of Success in Life
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- The Health Value of Kissing Passionately Will Surprise You
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
To provide efficient and competitive financial services to our members while maintaining other stakeholders interest.
Dhamini Co-op Savings & Credit Society Ltd – Contacts
Physical Address: Kilimani, Nairobi