Alexander Pope, an English poet, in an essay on Criticism, wrote that fools rush in where angels fear to tread.
Make sure that you do not tread the path of these seven foolish men:
- The man who is not corrected by yesterday’s mistakes.
- The man who thinks every successful man had a pull.
- The man who hasn’t the courage to change his mind.
- The man who is always waiting for his luck to turn.
- The man who always has “It can’t be done” on the tip of his tongue.
- The man who throws away his money on baubles.
- The man who thinks he can get along without God.
Join us at Softkenya Group where we share our best Quotes, Stories, Poems, Excerpts, Sermons, Messages, Personal Experiences and Useful guides... The SOFTKENYA COMMUNITY --- Join us Here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1217813621643464/
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do