At softkenya we believe in being part of it: the conversation and movement towards responsible business practices that create positive change in the world.
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Application Form To Marry My Daughter
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
We’re focusing on four areas where we can make relevant and significant contributions:
- Responsible business,
- Diversity & inclusion,
- Community engagement, and
- Environmental stewardship.
Here is our corporate Responsibility Values
- We express support for fundamental human rights and avoid participating in business activities that abuse human rights.
- We act in a socially responsible manner, within the laws, customs and traditions of the people in the regions where we operate, and contribute in a responsible manner to the development of communities.
- We aspire to act in a manner that minimises the detrimental environmental impacts of our business operations.
- We encourage the support of charitable, educational and community service activities.
- We are committed to supporting efforts to eliminate corruption and and crime.