- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Application Form To Marry My Daughter
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
1. Do not wear tight jeans that shape your package… We are okay with playing the guessing game. Really.
2. Never compare your girlfriend to your ex
3. Never give yourself a haircut, barber shops are there to do just that.
4. Never compete for the mirror, they are simply for women.
5. Mama’s boys, leave your mom at home. Stop talking about her, comparing every girl to her, and expecting her to do everything for you, especially when you moved out of the house.
6. Its rude to stare at other women in the presence of your lady. Keep your eyes on your woman. She’s there for a reason. Nxa!
7. Do NOT, ever, hit or abuse a woman, it’s down right disrespectful, and it does not make you powerful. In fact it just shows how weak you are.
8. Do not eat ice-cream in public, it just looks wrong!
9. Do not grow your pinky nail, no no no!
10. Do not ever. ever. ever. fart during sex
11. Do not wear a gold chain with a suit, or go to the dentist and ask them to put gold teeth in your mouth. It looks errrrgly!
12. Formal pants with sandals or takkies is not a fashion statement, people please.
13. The phone tucked under your belt is not ayoba, there are better places to keep your phone. Try using your pockets.
14. Do not wear shades at night, in the mall or on your forehead.
15. Curly hair come on! Your woman can’t be gelling your hair.
16. Over-sporting your car is not cool, less is more.
17. Never say you are almost there when you bloody well know that you are far from near. If you haven’t left yet, then just say it. We have to wait the same amount of time anyway.
18. Do not lie, women can handle it the truth!
19. Never trivialize a serious issue.
20. Never sit still while a pregnant woman stands in a bus.