Humour: Japan’s prime minister and Obama
The Japan’s prime minister, Yoshihiko Nakumora was poor in English language. Hence one month before going to USA, to visit President Obama, he was given some Basic English Conversation training.
The instructor told Yoshihiko, “ Prime Minister, when you shake hands with President Obama, please say, ‘How are you?’
Then Mr. Obama will say, ‘I’m fine, and you?’
Now you should say, ‘Me too.’
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
Afterwards we, translators, will do all the work for you.”
It looked quite simple and Yoshihikio was quite confident.
When he met Obama, he mistakenly said, “Who are you?”
Mr.Obama was obviously shocked but still managed to react with humor: “Well, I am Michele’s husband, hahahahaha…..”
Then Yoshihiko replied confidently, “Me too, hahahaha…. hahaha….”
Then there was a long silence in the meeting room.
Join us at Softkenya Group where we share our best Quotes, Stories, Poems, Excerpts, Sermons, Messages, Personal Experiences and Useful guides... The SOFTKENYA COMMUNITY --- Join us Here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1217813621643464/