Acting professionally. Doing business with integrity. Upholding our clients’ reputations as well as our own. Treating people and the environment with respect. Acting in a socially responsible manner. Working together and thinking about the way we work. Considering the ethical dimensions of our actions. This is the Softkenya Experience. This are our values
10 Values that guide us.
Our values define who we are. They are the fundamental beliefs at softkenya. They guide our actions and behavior. They influence the way we work with each other – and the way we serve our clients and engage with our communities.
- Our clients and colleagues trust Softkenya based on our professional competence and integrity – qualities that underpin our reputation. We uphold that reputation.
- We seek to serve only those clients whom we are competent to serve, who value our service and who meet appropriate standards of legitimacy and integrity.
- We use all assets belonging to Softkenya and to our clients, including tangible, intellectual and electronic assets, in a manner both responsible and appropriate to the business and only for legal and authorised purposes.
- We deliver professional services in accordance with Softkenya policies and relevant technical and professional standards.
- We offer only those products and services we can deliver and strive to deliver no less than our commitments.
- We compete vigorously, engaging only in practices that are legal and ethical.
- We meet our contractual obligations, and charge honestly for our products and services.
- We respect the confidentiality and privacy of our clients, our people and others with whom we do business. We comply with applicable laws, regulations and professional standards in order to maintain the appropriate degree of confidentiality and privacy.
- We aim to avoid conflicts of interest. Where potential conflicts are identified and we believe that the respective parties’ interests can be properly safeguarded by the implementation of appropriate procedures, we will implement such procedures.
- We treat our colleagues, clients and others with whom we do business with respect, dignity, fairness and courtesy.