Atlas Copco Eastern Africa Ltd
Atlas Copco Eastern Africa Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Atlas Copco Group, an independent sales and legal entity, and reports to the Portable Air Division within the Atlas Copco Group’s Compressor Technique business area based in Belgium.
The Company employs about 70 people in Marketing, Aftermarket, Finance and Logistic functions, and serve customers in diverse economic segments including manufacturing, process, services, construction, water well drilling, mining and mineral exploration.
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Application Form To Marry My Daughter
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
Atlas Copco Eastern Africa Ltd – Contacts
Physical Location: North Airport Rd, Embakasi, Nairobi
Postal Address: 40090 – 00100
Cell phone: +254-721265778 +254-733333201