Kenya also offers various other investment opportunities through its Privatization Programme. The Programme, which comprises of a set of approved transactions to which new transactions can be added or old ones removed upon approval by the Cabinet currently has 26 investments at various preparatory and approval stages.
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Application Form To Marry My Daughter
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
These investments, whose specific preparatory and approval status can be downloaded from the Commission’s website (www.pc.go.ke) can be placed in various categories as follows:
Kenya Electricity Generating Company; Kenya Pipeline Company; Isolated Power stations; and Kenya Ports Authority (privatization of the Eldoret Inland Container Terminal, outsourcing of stevedoring services and development of Berths No. 11-14in Mombasa).
2. Tourism Sector:
Public Sector investments in hotels through the Kenya Tourist Development Corporation (KTDC) which include: Kabarnet Hotel; Mt. Elgon Hotel; Kakamega Golf Hotel Limited; Sunset Hotel Limited; Kenya Safaris and Lodges and Hotels Ltd. (KTDC- 63.44%) and various KTDCAssociated Companies.
National Bank of Kenya Limited; Consolidated Bank of Kenya Limited and the Development Bank of Kenya Limited.
4. Manufacturing and processing:
Chemelil Sugar Company Ltd; South Nyanza Sugar Company Ltd; Nzoia Sugar Company Ltd; and Muhoroni and Miwani Companies that are currently under receivership; Agrochemical and Food Corporation Ltd; Kenya Wine Agencies Ltd; East African Portland Cement Company Ltd; Kenya Meat Commission; the New Kenya Cooperative Creameries and Numerical Machining Complex.