Saw this insightful article on the internet and thought it should be a great read to share!
Here are 10 things that successful people do:
1. They wake up early.
Research shows successful people tend to wake up earlier to get their day started on the right foot.
- The Health Value of Kissing Passionately Will Surprise You
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
2. They move their bodies.
In order to perform at your best, you have to feel your best. Successful people know that exercise is so important to their overall health.
3. They spend quality time with loved ones.
Making time for the people who are important in their lives is a must for successful people.
4. They connect, network and build solid relationships.
In today’s society, your network is equal to your networth. Building strong, solid relationships overtime is key to overall success.
5. They meditate.
More and more top executives of major companies as well as successful entrepreneurs are meditating in order to become centred and more grounded.
6. They find joy in simple things.
It’s never the external circumstances that bring sustainable success and happiness. Successful people constantly seek out joy in the simple things.
7. They plan and strategize at their peak performance times.
Whether it’s planning and strategizing life or a business project, successful people know that the best time to do the hard work of planning is when they are feeling their best.
8. They set boundaries.
Many of us want to say yes to everything and want to help everyone. Successful people set boundaries for themselves in order to preserve their energy, time and space. It’s ok to say no
9. They track and budget what’s spent and what’s made.
Successful people absolutely track, budget and look at their finances. Knowing where money is being spent and where money is coming in is empowering.
10. They listen to their gut.
In business and in life, successful people make sure to listen to their gut. All the answers they need come from within!
What else do you think should be added to the list?