I asked God for strength that I might achieve.
God made me weak that I might learn humbly to obey.
I asked for health that I might do greater things.
God gave me infirmity that I might do better things.
I asked for riches that I might be happy.
God gave me poverty that I might be wise.
I asked for power that I might have the praise of men.
God gave me weakness that I might feel the need of God.
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
I asked for all things that I might enjoy life.
God gave me life that I might enjoy all things.
I got nothing that I asked for,
but everything I hoped for.
Almost despite myself, my unspoken prayers were answered. I am, among all men, most richly blessed.
Join us at Softkenya Group where we share our best Quotes, Stories, Poems, Excerpts, Sermons, Messages, Personal Experiences and Useful guides... The SOFTKENYA COMMUNITY --- Join us Here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1217813621643464/