Government Clearing Agency is one of the oldest Government departments, having been set up as early as 1907 as the Government Coast Agency.
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Application Form To Marry My Daughter
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
In 1955, a revolving fund, Coast Agency Clearing Fund, was established to cater for booking of passages of Government ofﬁcers, clearing and forwarding of their personal effects and other vital items for the colonial government.
The operations of the Government Clearing Agency is to clear, forward and facilitate warehousing of Government and parastatals’ goods arriving into or leaving the country.