Moi International Airport handles 18 airlines flying directly to and from Europe, and offers connections to more In 20 cities in the region. Moi International Airport has received a face-lift — the old terminal has been rehabilitated, increasing space to handle an additional 500,000 passengers. The airport has duty-free shops, passenger facilitation and coordination, lounges and foreign exchange, information, postal, advertising, courier banking services. It also has a business centre, area for left luggage, a prayer area, taxi and car rental services and tour agencies. Others are hotel booking booths, aviation fuel uplift, air charter and brokerage services and cargo consolidation
Moi International Airport also offers in-flight catering, aircraft technical, clearing and forwarding and ground handing (aircraft and cargo) services.
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Application Form To Marry My Daughter
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
Moi International Airport has one cargo facility with a capacity to handle 500 tonnes of export and imports a month. The handling agent is Kenya Airfreight Handling Limited (KAHL). The facilities include an export warehouse (5110sq ft) and import warehouse (5380sq ft) , radioactive room (100.4sq ft), strong room (841.1sq ft), security cage(328.17sq ft) and a freezer room (15.25sq metres)
Others are a cold room (25sq metres), 55 offices, 150 vehicle parking slots and communication facilities (telephones, intercoms faxes and emails).