1. Do not depend on your parents’ wealth. Someone may come tomorrow to dupe you and you will lose everything. Learn to do things on your own.
2. God has given everyone a talent. Pray about yours, discover it, and work on it. Then it will work out for you.
3. Do not just sit down and ping, tweet, facebook while others are making money with their talents. Be wise for once, the owners of these social networks are using us to make money.
- INTERIOR CABINET SECRETARY JOSEPH NKAISSERY IS DEAD
- Gems of Wisdom: Secret of Success in Life
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- The Health Value of Kissing Passionately Will Surprise You
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
4. It is good to appreciate good things, but learn to appreciate it wisely and stop arguing unnecessarily about football and players. When will people argue about you also? Think about!
5. Don’t feel like a Don for sleeping with too many ladies, they won’t make your destiny fulfilled as some are filled with bad luck.
6. Learn to get a lady close to you to be successful as they say: without a woman, a man cannot be successful.
7. Learn to solve problem on your own, it is a good way of making it in life. Don’t copy others, tap littlefrom them and modify it.
8.Stop drinking and smoking too much as it may damage your life too much. Do it socially.
9. Learn to have a good heart, help people around you if you have the power as they’ll use their heart to bless you.
10. Think about impossible things, try to make it possible. Bigger people started from somewhere.
Join us at Softkenya Group where we share our best Quotes, Stories, Poems, Excerpts, Sermons, Messages, Personal Experiences and Useful guides... The SOFTKENYA COMMUNITY --- Join us Here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1217813621643464/