The Japan’s prime minister, Yoshihiko Nakumora was poor in English language. Hence one month before going to USA, to visit President Obama, he was given some Basic English Conversation training.
The instructor told Yoshihiko, “ Prime Minister, when you shake hands with President Obama, please say, ‘How are you?’
Then Mr. Obama will say, ‘I’m fine, and you?’
Now you should say, ‘Me too.’
Afterwards we, translators, will do all the work for you.”
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Application Form To Marry My Daughter
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
It looked quite simple and Yoshihikio was quite confident.
When he met Obama, he mistakenly said, “Who are you?”
Mr.Obama was obviously shocked but still managed to react with humor: “Well, I am Michele’s husband, hahahahaha…..”
Then Yoshihiko replied confidently, “Me too, hahahaha…. hahaha….”
Then there was a long silence in the meeting room.