Dundori Town Guide
Dundori Town is a town in Nakuru County in Kenya. It has an estimated population of about 5221 people.
Dundori Town History
The province is inhabited by the Kikuyu speaking who are part of the Kenya Eastern Bantu. During Kenya’s colonization by the British, much of the province was regarded as part of the ‘White Highlands‘, for the exclusive use of the settler community. Therefore, it saw political activity from the local communities who felt that they had an ancestral right to the land. This tension culminated in the 1950s with the Mau Mau rebellion; it saw the region placed under a state of emergency and the arrest of many prominent political leaders.
Dundori Town Geography
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Application Form To Marry My Daughter
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
Though Dondori covers a vast area, there is a controversial on naming of rural centres within the region, However, there is Dondori Gwakiongo which has been administratively renamed as Milangine which is in Nyandarua county or in the former central province. Then, there is Dondori centre which is in Nakuru county or otherwise in the former Rift Valley province. Dondori area spreads from Lanet to Nyandarua.