Dressing and Clothing in Kenya: Largely men in Kenya wear trousers and shirts and women dresses in skirts.
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
The kofia (cap) is another characteristic head cover for Muslim men and Swahili people at the Coast. Each cap is recognizable by the patterns on it, and the embroidery design indicates its origins: Lamu, Mombasa or Malindi.