Kenya is situated on the eastern coast of Africa, Kenya lies astride the equator.
Its total area, including 11,230 sq km (4,336 sq mi) of water, is 582,650 sq km (224,962 sq mi), with a maximum length of 1,131 km (703 mi) SSE–NNW and a maximum width of 1,025 km (637 mi) ENE–WSW. Comparatively, the area occupied by Kenya is slightly more than twice the size of the state of Nevada.
Kenya is bounded on the N by Sudan and Ethiopia, on the E by Somalia, on the SE by the Indian Ocean, on the S by Tanzania, and on the W by Lake Victoria and Uganda, with a total land boundary length of 3,477 km (2,161 mi) and a coastline of 536 km (333 mi).
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- Inspiration on the 7 Principles of an Eagle