Auctioneers in Kenya
Auctioneers in Kenya are firms of a groups of Licensed Kenya Auctioneers, Licensed Court Process servers, Kenya Debt Collectors, Repossessors and Private Investigators in Kenya and are registered in the Republic of Kenya by the Registrar of Companies.
Auctioneers in Kenya are Licensed by The Kenya Auctioneers Licensing Board and The Kenya High Court to conduct the following business:-
- Public Auctions
- Repossession of Movable securities and Chattels
- Realization of Charged immovable securities by Banks and Financial Institutions
- Execution of Court Warrants and Eviction Orders from Kenya Courts
- Distress for Rent Services
Auctioneers in Kenya – Other Related Services:
- Court Process service throughout Kenya
- Private (Eye) Investigations within East Africa
- Debt Collection Services in Kenya
- Events Auctions in Kenya
- Art Auctions in Kenya
- Live Fundraising Auctions in Kenya
- Livestock Auctions in Kenya
- Real Estate Agency in Kenya
- Rent Collection and Rent recovery in Kenya
Auctioneers in Kenya – Duties
To levy Distress for rent against defaulting tenants pursuant to the provisions of the Distress for Rent Act Cap 293 laws of Kenya.
- To attach for sale any movable or immovable property pursuant to a court order made pursuant to any written law or contract.
- To repossess property pursuant to any written law or contract.
- To carry out evictions pursuant to a Court order.
- To realize charged security
To offer for sale any movable or immovable property through public auction or any other mode of sale by competition.
A comprehensive list of all Auctioneers in Kenya, their addresses (postal and physical), contacts (telephone and e-mail) and a link to the Kenya auctioneers websites.
List of Auctioneers in Kenya
Kenya Auctioneers – Video
Add Your Business to Softkenya Directory
Softkenya Business Directory lists thousands of Kenyan companies and businesses. To Add your business to the directory Visit: Add Your Business To Directory. To make changes to the content aready in the directory, Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the proposed changes and your business page URL. All Services are FREE.