Bookshops in Kenya
Bookshops in Kenya business can be quite profitable especially on school opening season of January and February. Some bookshops claim that they make almost 50% more during this time.They target to make most of your profits for the year on these dates.
Bookshops in Kenya – Capital
Bookshop business is simple to start although may need a higher amount of capital to fully stock.
Top 5 bookshops in Nairobi
- The Bookstop
- Chania Bookshop
- Text Book Centre Sarit Centre
- The Souk
- E Kitabu
Bookshops in Kenya – Street Books
Some of the street book vendors surveyed claimed to sell about 10 text books and 15 novels each day. Small and medium bookshops sell minimum of 35 books per day on average. Margins of 15% and 35% are recorded if you purchase your stock in bulk directly from publishers.
- INTERIOR CABINET SECRETARY JOSEPH NKAISSERY IS DEAD
- Gems of Wisdom: Secret of Success in Life
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- The Health Value of Kissing Passionately Will Surprise You
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
Bookshops in Kenya
A comprehensive list of all bookshops in Kenya, their addresses (postal and physical), contacts (telephone and e-mail) and a link to the bookshop website.
List of Bookshops in Kenya
Join us at Softkenya Group where we share our best Quotes, Stories, Poems, Excerpts, Sermons, Messages, Personal Experiences and Useful guides... The SOFTKENYA COMMUNITY --- Join us Here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1217813621643464/