Speed Governors in Kenya
Speed governor or speed limiter is a device used to measure and regulate the speed of a machine such as an engine. Advanced Speed Limiter which is most effective for vehicles with electronic engines and accelerator pedal. There is zero impact on vehicle with zero-moving parts and is Tamper-proof.
Speed Governors in Kenya Companies specializes in the Sales and Service of speed Governors and has been among the industry leaders in all types of control equipment. Their mission is to develop and deploy innovative solutions to assist fleet-dependent companies to reduce their fleet operating costs and equipment downtime by maintaining a highly trained, motivated and competent technical team, as well as stocking adequate spares for after-sales service.
Speed Governors – Companies invest
- Daniel Ndambuki (Churchill) Responds To Rumors That He Is Dead
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
These Companies continue to re-invest into the development of innovative technologies and provide first- class customer support Services. In addition they have a flexible and highly trained team of technicians who are readily available to carry out installation, service and repairs at your premises if the size of your fleet demands it.
Speed Governors – Commercial Vehicles
Speed governors on commercial vehicles of 3.5 tonne and above, could help in reducing 20-25% road accident related deaths in Kenya