Associations and Professional Bodies in Kenya
The Associations and Professional Bodies in Kenya are a rapidly growing network of professionals in most departments. The overall objective of the Societies is to provide professional input into Kenya’s development agenda, through a multi-stakeholder approach.
This includes promoting sustainable and quality culture and practice. Members are drawn from CSOs, UN, Government, Universities and the Private Sector among others.
Associations and Professional Bodies in Kenya – Objective and Powerful
In order to have the opportunity to interact with other professionals in your field, here are top professional bodies that you should join depending on your career choice.The above bodies not only regulate their respective professions, but are also often obliged to offer an objective and powerful voice of reason on various issues of national or public concern.
Professional Bodies in Kenya – Core Values
- Daniel Ndambuki (Churchill) Responds To Rumors That He Is Dead
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
In addition, by virtue of having been instituted by an Act of Parliament, these statutory bodies have mandatory seats on various national commissions, boards, councils and task forces.The Professional Bodies in Kenya uphold the following Core Values:
Professional Bodies in Kenya
A comprehensive list of all Professional Bodies in Kenya, their addresses (postal and physical), contacts (telephone and e-mail) and a link to the professional associations in Kenya websites.