Examination Bodies in Kenya
The Examination Bodies in Kenya are organizations that sets examinations and are responsible for marking them and distributing results. They are legally mandated to work with and assist foreign boards to administer their examinations in Kenya through the Act Cap. 225A.
Mandate of Examination Bodies in Kenya
The mandate of Examination Bodies is the development of syllabuses, conduct of professional, diploma and technician examinations and certification of candidates in finance, accountancy, governance, management, information technology among other related disciplines.Also the promotion of its qualifications nationally and internationally and the accreditation of relevant training institutions
- Daniel Ndambuki (Churchill) Responds To Rumors That He Is Dead
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
The Examination Bodies are now taking new measures to ensure that the Syllabus is equiped with other similar training bodies in other parts of the world.
There are various professional Examination Bodies which are administer different exam within Kenya. The courses offered by these Examination bodies in Kenya transforms one to the ladder of being a profession and qualified persons in Kenya who can acquire jobs within Kenya and the outside world.