Examination Bodies in Kenya
The Examination Bodies in Kenya are organizations that sets examinations and are responsible for marking them and distributing results. They are legally mandated to work with and assist foreign boards to administer their examinations in Kenya through the Act Cap. 225A.
Mandate of Examination Bodies in Kenya
The mandate of Examination Bodies is the development of syllabuses, conduct of professional, diploma and technician examinations and certification of candidates in finance, accountancy, governance, management, information technology among other related disciplines.Also the promotion of its qualifications nationally and internationally and the accreditation of relevant training institutions
The Examination Bodies are now taking new measures to ensure that the Syllabus is equiped with other similar training bodies in other parts of the world.
- INTERIOR CABINET SECRETARY JOSEPH NKAISSERY IS DEAD
- Gems of Wisdom: Secret of Success in Life
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- The Health Value of Kissing Passionately Will Surprise You
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
There are various professional Examination Bodies which are administer different exam within Kenya. The courses offered by these Examination bodies in Kenya transforms one to the ladder of being a profession and qualified persons in Kenya who can acquire jobs within Kenya and the outside world.
Examination bodies in Kenya
Timer Exams and Targeter
Address: Muli Mall Room 79 Biashara Str Town Centre Kitui
Kenya National Examination Council
Address: Dennis Pritt Road, Nairobi
Address: KASNEB Towers, Upper Hill, Off Hospital Road
City and Guilds International Limited, Nairobi
Address: IPS Building, 4th floor, Kimathi Street
Examination Bodies in Kenya – Video
Join us at Softkenya Group where we share our best Quotes, Stories, Poems, Excerpts, Sermons, Messages, Personal Experiences and Useful guides... The SOFTKENYA COMMUNITY --- Join us Here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1217813621643464/