Packaging Companies in Kenya
Packaging Companies in Kenya are world class manufacturers of flexible packaging solutions and are the largest in the Eastern and Central African region. They deliver customized, high quality print solutions for flexible packaging options. When you need packaging that is practical, affordable and does justice to your product and brand image, Packaging Companies in Kenya are your best choices. Quick turnaround and unbeatable quality coupled with excellent customer service is why customers depend on us as their custom flexible packaging solution provider.
Packaging Companies in Kenya – Modern Technology
Packaging Companies consistently invested in modern technology and human capital to cement its position as the supplier of choice to the food, drink packaging, horticulture and floriculture industries.
Packaging Companies in Kenya – Environmental Policy
They recognize the importance of environmental protection and comply with all relevant environmental regulations and approved codes of practice. Their policies are to take all reasonably practicable measures to enable the companies to excel, wherever possible. They aim to:
- Assess the environmental effects of all Company’s activities, including packaging, storage and distribution of the products that they supply.
- Reduce the amount of waste produced.
- Minimize consumption of raw materials, water, utilities and fuel.
- Limit production of pollutants to water, land and air.
- Limit the noise produced within and around the site as a result of the Company’s activities.
- Minimize the risk of harm to employees and members of the public from processes and activities associated with the Company’s work.
Packaging Companies in Kenya – Quality Policy
- Chris Kirubi Rubbishes Mike Sonko’s Job Offer as Nairobi’s Economic Advisor
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
They will provide information and assistance to customers on environmental issues arising from their products and services, and will encourage employees, suppliers, sub-contractors and customers to be environmentally aware.
The companies are committed the following:
- Successfully meeting customers’ requirements by complying with The Quality and Hygiene Management System of the organization in accordance with the BRC/IOP 2001 Packaging Standards.
- Being consistent and effective in the management of quality.
- Devising sustainable systems through effective decisions based on critical analysis of data and by working closely with customers and suppliers for mutual benefit.
- Building a customer focused organization by analyzing quality objectives to guarantee total customer satisfaction.
- Manufacturing of quality packaging and disposable plastic containers that meet international standards
Packaging Companies in Kenya
A comprehensive list of all Packaging Companies in Kenya, their addresses (postal and physical), contacts (telephone and e-mail) and a link to the packaging companies in Kenya websites.