Religious Organizations in Kenya
To be an independent exemplary Inter Religious Forum recognized and respected worldwide for its work in fostering respect, tolerance, peace and common action among different religions in the pursuit of social and economic well being of all the Religious Organizations in Kenya.
Religious Organizations in Kenya – Catalyst
Many religious organizations have been formed to act as a catalyst for promoting greater tolerance and understanding among different religious communities in Kenya with a view to mobilizing joint efforts to respond effectively to social, economic and environmental needs of the people.
Religious Organizations in Kenya – Values
They are, by action, be caring institutions that respects the views and circumstances of all those they work and interact with, while upholding the highest standards of integrity in the course of carrying out their mandate.
Religious Organizations in Kenya – Long Term Goals
- To become a leading and powerful voice of conscience in Kenya, making tangible contribution to sustainable peace, economic justice and better governance.
- To contribute to sustainable management of the impact of HIV/AIDS and prevention of new infections.
- To be financially independent for our core operations.
Religious Organizations – Strategies
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
The key planks of the overall strategy that religious organizations of Kenya will adopt in the pursuit of its goals consist of the following:
- Open-forum approach to build trust among the different faiths.
- Deep-reach intervention through direct collaboration with faith partners
- Informed intervention based on thorough research and analysis.
- Complementary and networked partnership in which they will actively reach out to other players whose projects and programmes are complementary.
Religious Organizations in Kenya
A comprehensive list of all Religious Organizations in Kenya, their addresses (postal and physical), contacts (telephone and e-mail) and a link to the religious organizations in Kenya websites.
List of Religious Organizations in Kenya
- ACK Bwagamoyo Parish / Church
- ACK Ekwanda Parish / Church
- ACK Gaikuyu Parish / Church
- ACK Gathukeini Parish / Church
- ACK Kabatini Parish / Church
- ACK Kabazi Parish / Church
- ACK Kiambiriria Parish / Church
- ACK Kipipiri Parish / Church
- ACK Magumu Parish / Church
- ACK Maseno Parish / Church
- ACK Mulwakari sub-Parish / Church
- ACK Munyaka Parish / Church
- ACK Muruaki Parish / Church
- ACK Naivasha Parish / Church
- ACK Narok Parish / Church
- ACK Ndabibi Parish / Church
- ACK Ngenge Parish / Church
- ACK Ngorika Parish / Church
- ACK Njoro Parish / Church
- ACK North Kinangop Parish / Church
- ACK Rongai Parish / Church
- ACK Salama Parish / Church
- ACK Siakago Parish / Church
- ACK Silibwet Parish / Church
- ACK St Johns Parish / Church
- ACK Tigoni Parish / Church
- ACK Ulungu Parish / Church