Emergency Services in Kenya
The Ambulance Services in Kenya section provides emergency services to Kenyans in the event of an emergency such as a death, arrest, illness, injury, missing persons, destitution and other circumstances. However, the type of services provided are limited.
Emergency Services in Kenya-Emergency on Health
Emergency response is free of charge e.g. in case of unconsciousness, blocked airway (choking), difficulty breathing and severe bleeding. Evacuations for all emergency and disasters like road crash, fire, collapsed building, and terror attacks are also offered free of charge.
When calling for an ambulance, state your name, location, nature of emergency, number of casualties. You may be asked for your phone contact. Kindly state if you are covered under any of our annual subscriptions.
- The Health Value of Kissing Passionately Will Surprise You
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
The First Responder Ambulance is kitted with the following equipment:
- Physio Control Life pack 300
- Defibrillator 20 Litre fixed Oxygen supply
- Portable Oxygen Cylinder
- Resuscitator-Ambu Bag Suction Machine -Aspirator ENT Set-Ear , Nose,
- Throat Examination Device
- Vital Signs Monitoring Devices: Blood Pressure Machine
- Pulse Oximeter
- Spine Board
- Scoop Stretcher
- Trac3 splint
- KED-Keinrich Extraction Device
- Head Immobilizer
- Neck Collar set
- Cervical Splints
- Vacuum splint set
- Wheeled Stretcher
- Emergency Lights and Siren
- All first Aid Bags with Emergency Drugs and General Dressing Material
A comprehensive list of all Ambulance Services in Kenya, their addresses (postal and physical), contacts (telephone and e-mail) and a link to the Emergency Services in Kenya websites.
List of Ambulance Services in Kenya