Bakeries in Kenya
If you have always enjoyed baking, bread, cakes and making pies and also have many people who are always brought to your house by these goodies, you may consider knowing Bakeries in Kenya so that you can start benefiting from this activity of baking that you enjoy so much. You can also bake bread and other snacks such as scones, biscuits at home following the recipe from the best Bakeries.
Bakeries in Kenya-Baking Goods and Mini Bakeries
Baked goods in Kenya is a category which has been recording tremendous growth in recent years, with supermarkets leading the way with unpackaged/artisanal bread.
Mini Bakeries, incorporated in 1983, with its roots in Mombasa, Kenya, is the proud manufacturer of the most popular national bread. Companies have been established with the key objective to manufacture and distribute various ranges of baked products. With its regional presence, Mini Bakeries is an important element of the group’s core expertise.
Bakeries in Kenya
A comprehensive list of all bakeries in Kenya, their addresses (postal and physical), contacts (telephone and e-mail) and a link to the bakers in Kenya business websites.
List of Bakeries in Kenya
- Daniel Ndambuki (Churchill) Responds To Rumors That He Is Dead
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin