Handicrafts in Kenya
Encouraged by the preferential access accorded to a wide variety of Handicrafts in Kenya under AGOA (the Africa Growth and Opportunity Act), many African artisans and exporters of African crafts are beginning to investigate the crafts market in the United States. The traditional market for their goods has been Europe, especially France and Germany.
Handicrafts in Kenya – Unique crafts
Unique crafts such as telephone wire baskets, glass, raffia tabletop and mohair shawls are now being seen on the U.S. market in specialty stores. Certain large retailers are also beginning to carry Kenyan crafts.
Handicrafts – Online Marketing
Online marketing has gathered pace in Kenya in the past few years with websites such as Rupu and Jumia showcasing a wide variety of products. Websites specifically marketing and retailing artworks are popping up.
- INTERIOR CABINET SECRETARY JOSEPH NKAISSERY IS DEAD
- Gems of Wisdom: Secret of Success in Life
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- The Health Value of Kissing Passionately Will Surprise You
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
Handicrafts in Kenya
Kitengela hot glass limited
List of Kenyan Handicrafts
A comprehensive list of all their addresses (postal and physical), contacts (telephone and e-mail) and a link to the Kenyan handicrafts business websites.
Handicrafts in Kenya – Video
Join us at Softkenya Group where we share our best Quotes, Stories, Poems, Excerpts, Sermons, Messages, Personal Experiences and Useful guides... The SOFTKENYA COMMUNITY --- Join us Here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1217813621643464/